PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
- This website is owned and run by Strate (Pty) Limited ("Strate").
- By using this website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, without modification.
- Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in, or downloaded from, this website, strate will not be liable for any damages to any person, of whatever form and howsoever caused, that may result from any inaccuracy or omission in the information, nor from any reliance that any party places on the contents (including downloadable content) of this website.
- Strate reserves the right to partly or completely change this website and its content at any time and at its sole discretion.
- Strate furthermore reserves the right to modify or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Copyright and Trademarks
- The design of this website, and all the content within it, is protected by copyright.
- You may not use any content for commercial purposes without first obtaining express written permission from Strate.
- You hereby indemnify Strate against any and all claims by third parties arising from the use of any content or information from the website as a result of your reproduction, redistribution or alteration.
- You may not remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right notification on this website or its content.
- You may not use any of the trademarks displayed on this website without the prior written consent of Strate or the third party that owns the trademark.
Strate Online Services
- Any person who logs in to Strate’s online services using a valid username and password is deemed to be authorised to do so by the relevant institution associated with that username and password.
- In addition, the actions of a user on Strate’s online services shall be binding on that user’s authorising institution, notwithstanding any allegation that the user was not authorised to commit any act on behalf of that authorising institution.
- Strate accepts no liability for any log in by a person who is not authorised to do so, unless this is due to the sole gross negligence of Strate.
- All functions and services available through Strate’s online services are governed by the Financial Markets Act, 2012 (“Act”) and the Strate Rules and Directives. By logging in to the online services, each user agrees to be bound by the Act, Rules and Directives, as applicable, and also binds his/her authorising institution to the same.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This website is created, maintained and controlled in the Republic of South Africa and you agree that the laws of the Republic of South Africa and the jurisdiction of the South African courts govern these Terms and Conditions and any legal matter that may arise from the use or the inability to use this website.
- Despite the above, Strate may seek recourse in any jurisdiction worldwide in order to restrain the unlawful use of any of the content contained in this website.
Click here to view the CMFE SLA.