PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
- This website is owned and run by Strate (Pty) Limited ("Strate").
- By using this website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, without modification.
- ALTHOUGH EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ENSURE THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN, OR DOWNLOADED FROM, THIS WEBSITE, STRATE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO ANY PERSON, OF WHATEVER FORM AND HOWSOEVER CAUSED, THAT MAY RESULT FROM ANY INACCURACY OR OMISSION IN THE INFORMATION, NOR FROM ANY RELIANCE THAT ANY PARTY PLACES ON THE CONTENTS (INCLUDING DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT) OF THIS WEBSITE.
- Strate reserves the right to partly or completely change this website and its content at any time and at its sole discretion.
- Strate furthermore reserves the right to modify or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- The design of this website, and all the content within it, is protected by copyright.
Strate Online Services
- Any person who logs in to Strate’s online services using a valid username and password is deemed to be authorised to do so by the relevant institution associated with that username and password.
- In addition, the actions of a user on Strate’s online services shall be binding on that user’s authorising institution, notwithstanding any allegation that the user was not authorised to commit any act on behalf of that authorising institution.
- Strate accepts no liability for any log in by a person who is not authorised to do so, unless this is due to the sole gross negligence of Strate.
- All functions and services available through Strate’s online services are governed by the Financial Markets Act, 2012 (“Act”) and the CSD Rules and Directives. By logging in to the online services, each user agrees to be bound by the Act, Rules and Directives, as applicable, and also binds his/her authorising institution to the same.
Click here to view the CMFE SLA.