Value-Added Services to Listed Companies
In terms of section 56 of the Companies Act, disclosure of beneficial ownership is required to be provided monthly or at a frequency as determined by the CSD. Strate now accordingly provides full beneficiary disclosure to issuers and/or their appointed agents on a monthly or on a weekly basis.
To enhance the value of the statutory beneficial download, Strate also provides a number of variations of the report, which enables the recipient to better analyse the breakdown or make-up of the shareholder base.
These Reports Include:
- Comparison of Holdings (between either the weekly or monthly disclosure);
- Top Beneficial Owners and Top Registered Holders (i.e. Bank, Broker and Approved Nominees), including the percentage of the issued shares (certificated and dematerialised), which is held by each dematerialised shareholder;
- Breakdown between Resident and Non-Resident Dematerialised Shareholders;
- Summary of Shareholders by Country; and
- Dematerialised Shareholders by Band.
For more on services to Listed Companies, view the Strate Issuer Services Brochure.